Online programming means you can reach your health goals, without feeling the constraints of location, someone else’s schedule, or gym hours. It doesn’t matter where you live, or where you train, because this system is built for you to fit around your life. You get all the benefits of the programming, accountability, and flexibility to train around your schedule, while still seeing the results of a training plan built for your goals and ability.
Your online training includes:
- A dedicated app with programming sent directly to your phone allowing you to train on your schedule
- Individualised programming based on your unique goals, abilities and access to equipment
- Video demos of all exercises to help you perform them better
- Nutritional feedback and coaching via food log or MyFitnessPal
- Video feedback of exercise technique so that you can improve your movement quality
- Email and text support to keep you on track and accountable
- Monthly coaching call so we can troubleshoot any areas that you are struggling with
- Email newsletter to keep up to date with nutrition and training ideas to help learn more about why we do what we do.
- Priced at £37.50 per week (paid monthly).
- If you’re in the Edinburgh or nearby area, you can add one to one technique sessions to your package at my standard session rate.
Client testimonial – Lisa
Client testimonial – Anna
“I cannot recommend Dave highly enough. From the start, he tailored my programme to suit me and after only 2months with his help, support & encouragement, I’ve seen a huge change and I feel amazing! He’s pushed me to achieve more than I thought I could … and I’m really enjoying it too! If you’re thinking about working with Dave, DO IT! You won’t regret it.”
Client testimonial – Patrick
“I’ve been training with Dave for a good while and the thing I really appreciate is his pragmatism and adaptability. I really don’t get the sense that Dave uses a “one size fits all” approach, but he works at identifying approaches that would be most effective with you. For me that was encouragement and support to develop good habits, and increased confidence and resilience with unfamiliar exercises, something I formerly found intimidating and offputting at times. Dave’s real strength, then, is finding the most effective approach to get you to your goals, and for that I’d recommend his PT to anyone.”
Client testimonial – Nikki
“I worked with Dave for over a year after I broke my wrist and decided that strength training would be good for my bones. He was brilliant at building up my confidence and assuring me that, yes I did belong in that scary weights area at the far end of the gym. The online training schedule fitted around my running well and helped me feel stronger in long races. Thanks Dave”
Start your training now